thank you for submitting!
This contest is now closed.
This contest is now closed.
OFFICIAL Rules and Eligibility:
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY FOR ENTRY OR ELIGIBILITY.
PRODUCT PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Raffle is open to is open only to those who register at stacyc.co/pulpmx and complete the required STACYC Registration Form.
One entry per person per day with a maximum of six (6) entries total, per person.
This Raffle is open to legal residents of the Contiguous United States. This Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid Driver's License to qualify. Guardians may accept prizes on a minor’s behalf. Once qualified and confirmed a Winner, the Winner or the Guardian accepting the prize on a minor’s behalf, must complete and return a W-9 before the prize will be released to them.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Entrant (“You”) agree to be fully, unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of STACYC Inc., as final and binding as it relates to this Raffle.
3. Contest Period. Entries will be accepted:
April 24, 2023 – April 30, 2023. All entries must be received by April 30, 2023 11:59pm CST.
STACYC Inc. reserves the right to alter these hours for any reason.
The winner will be selected at random and will be notified via the email address provided. You don’t need to be present to win.
4. How to Enter:
The Raffle must be entered by completing the STACYC Raffle Registration Form at stacyc.co/pulpmx. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of STACYC Inc. Each STACYC Raffle Registration Form you complete equals one entry, you may be entered a maximum of (1) one time a day with a maximum of (6) six entries per person.
5. Prize: The Winner of the Raffle will receive:
(1) STACYC Electric Balance Bike (est. value of $799.00-$2,599.00, depending on winner’s choice and available inventory at time of selection)
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by STACYC Inc. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at STACYC Inc.’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: (1) one winner will be selected at random:
May 1, 2023 between 8:00am - 11:59pm CST
The winner will be notified via the email address provided by 11:59pm CST on May 2, 2023. Winner will have 24 hours to respond to the STACYC Inc. Team and provide a copy of their valid Driver’s License, a signed W-9, and signed Winner’s Release Waiver. After the Winner provides/completes all requirements, the prize will be shipped to the Winner’s address within two weeks. STACYC Inc., shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam call, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 24 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Raffle is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER AT STACYC Inc.’S SOLE DISCRETION, WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this Raffle (by completing the Official Raffle Entry Form), You understand and agree that STACYC Inc., and anyone acting on behalf of STACYC Inc., and STACYC Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Raffle, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless STACYC Inc. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which STACYC Inc. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: STACYC Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond STACYC INC.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Raffle. In such a case, STACYC INC. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by STACYC INC. STACYC INC. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Raffle or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. STACYC INC. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Raffle, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Raffle rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, STACYC Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless STACYC Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contestant/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS RAFFLE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND TEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Raffle, participants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Raffle, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Raffle. Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: STACYC Inc. 6701 Corporation Parkway, Suite 150, Fort Worth, TX 76126 Requests must be received no later than May 5th, 2023.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is STACYC Inc. 6701 Corporation Parkway, Suite 150, Fort Worth, TX 76126, United States.
15. By Entering: You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules and agree to receive email and SMS marketing communication from STACYC Inc. STACYC Inc. will NOT sell any information provided.