NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who submit their entries at https://bit.ly/STACYCLiveMX22 and in accordance with the entry guidelines provided below under “How to Enter”, and who are 18 years old as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the contiguous United States. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Contest, the Contestant (“You”), agrees to be fully, unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of STACYC Inc., as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on May 21st, 2022 at 12:00pm CST and ending August 15th, 2022 at 12:01 am CST. All online entries must be received by August 15th, 2022 at 12:01 am CST. Confirmed Winners will be announced on August 20th, 2022 after completing the qualification process.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting your entry using the online form provided at https://bit.ly/STACYCLiveMX22 in addition to posting it on your IG feed tagging @ridestacyc and using the hashtags #RideSooner and #STACYCLive22 via Instagram. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of STACYC Inc. You may enter only once per household. You must provide a thirty-second, horizontal, 1080p, video submission that includes:
- Your Little Ripper on their STACYC
You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of STACYC Inc.
The Grand Prize Winner(s) of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive:
(1) One winner will receive the follow:
- Domestic round-trip airfare for a maximum of four (4) (est. value of $1,200) September 2, 2022 arrival – September 4, 2022 departure
- Hotel accommodations for a maximum of four (4) (est. of value of $600)
- Event Tickets for a maximum of four (4) (est. value of $600)
Actual/appraised value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by STACYC Inc. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at STACYC Inc.’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. This is to include any cancellation of flight, hotel, or event due to reasons out of our control. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for STACYC Inc. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: (1) One Winner will be selected by employees of STACYC Inc. Winners will be notified by Instagram Direct Message on Wednesday August 17th, 2022 by 4:59 pm CST. STACYC Inc. Winners will have 24 hours to respond to the STACYC Team and provide a copy of their Driver’s License, a signed W-9, and a signed Winner Waiver. STACYC Inc. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 24 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by the Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE POTENTIAL WINNER AT STACYC INC‘S SOLE DISCRETION WILL RESULT IN THE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that STACYC Inc., anyone acting on behalf of STACYC Inc., and STACYC Inc.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of STACYC Inc. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless STACYC Inc. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs, or expense, which STACYC Inc. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: STACYC Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond STACYC Inc.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such a case, STACYC Inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by STACYC Inc. STACYC Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. STACYC Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, STACYC Inc. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless STACYC Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contestant/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND TEXAS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Texas having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: STACYC Inc. 6795 Corporation Parkway, Suite 200, Fort Worth, TX 76126
** Requests must be received no later than November 1st, 2022
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is STACYC Inc. 6795 Corporation Parkway, Suite 200, Fort Worth, TX 76126, United States.
15. Facebook: The Contest Hosted by STACYC Inc. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. Instagram: The Contest is hosted by STACYC Inc. and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
17. By Entering, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.